Monday, June 30, 2014

Sunday Hip Kit Club layout & Card

Hey y'all! It's me with this weeks Sunday with Mandy projects from my post on the Hip Kit Club Blog you can read the full post HERE.
I absolutely love this new Echo Park line!! The colors and patterns are fabulous!! I did some layering and stitching which you can read about on the link above. This wasn't exactly the photo I planned to use but I like how it turned out so it's a winner :) 

A fun and fast card created with leftover scraps from the layout above. Again the colors!!!

I've survived the weekend from Hell! OMG it's been a doozy. Let me just share the Facebook status to give you an idea.

Off to bed. Maybe a rambling Monday post. 
~Mandy

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...